Get a quote
Our commercial auto insurance experts can gather a variety of quotes to find the best coverage at the best price. Auto insurance policies in Florida often include some or all of the following:
- Collision - This provides protection against loss or damage to a covered auto or a non-owned auto resulting from the impact of another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive - This coverage provides protections against loss or damage to a covered auto resulting from loss other than a collision or upset. This coverage also provides for supplemental payments for transportation expenses in the event of total theft.
- Specified cause of loss - This coverage provides protection against loss from fire, lightning, or explosion; theft; windstorm, hail, or earthquake; flood; mischief or vandalism; and the sinking, burning, collision or derailment of a conveyance transporting the covered auto.
- Additional Florida auto insurance may be added for:
- Rental reimbursement - If a loss to your covered auto occurs, this will reimburse expenses incurred to rent a substitute.
- Towing and labor - This reimburses costs of towing and labor each time a covered auto is disabled.
© Copyright 2016 Norman Insurance Advisors, LLC - 798 North Ponce de Leon Blvd St. Augustine, FL 32084 904-819-5949
Property & Casualty Insurance Specialists, Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Life Insurance, RV Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, Boat Insurance, Commercial Property & General Liability, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto, Professional Liability, Personal Umbrella Insurance
Powered by Ward Media Group, St. Augustine, FL